I spoke to my doctor this morning about removing my horn. He doesn’t think it will help as I don’t produce endometrial tissue. I have a horn, but it is I was hoping that would be the silver bullet magic cure. Apparently not. He also said it would be open surgery, so it would be pretty major. I guess the unicorn is going to continue to be angry until I can’t stand it. I am going to try everything I can to live with it.
Anyone else have any experience with removal of a horn with no cavity? Did it help?
The pain has been lessening the last few days, what a blessing. I’ve also started doing yoga again, and it helps with my overall stress level a lot.
My Chinese Medicine miracle worker Emily has prescribed some of these these herbs for me (below), and some I have found on my own. I have more herbs coming later this week. I know so many of you are trying to get pregnant, I am not. Mostly these are to help regulate my hormones and help me get some energy back. I’ll let you know how it goes.
- Floravital (lots of iron + some floral herbs for energy)
- Vitex (helps regulate cycles, not suitable if you are pregnant or trying)
- Sam-e (mild antidepressant)
- Women’s multivitamin from Women to Women (these are pretty expensive but the best I’ve found)
- Folic Acid (start building up in my body in case I decide to get crazy and try artificial insemination)
Finally, thanks for your comments. It helps to know I’m not alone. If you do comment and have a relevant blog I’ll add it to my blogroll. Your stories and your courage help tremendously. May you all be blessed with whatever you wish for in life!